Fire Company Updates
- $6800 donated by First Alert and Lowes
- July 21, the first Evan's Eleven event held at Norco Fire Company
- over $8,000 raised
- Ridge Fire Company comes on board Saving Lives Campaign
- over 60 homes in the community are supplied free fire equipment
- At fire prevention week events
- Through online form -appointments scheduled and equipment placed in homes by volunteer fire fighters
- Evan's Eleven worked with Lowes to purchase $8,000 worth of fire equipment to install in community homes for free! We distributed to 8 different fire companies in the area!
- First Alert has agreed to donate another $6800 worth of equipment in partnership with Lowes
- Fire Companies awaiting approval - waiting in the wings
- Ringing Hill Fire Company
- New Hanover Fire Company
- Westend Fire Company
- Northend Fire Company
- Giovanni's Fundraiser on April 17th, made $409.00
- Event for Evan's Eleven slated for July 20th 9am-3pm
- Additional goal set to assist a family displaced or impacted by fire
- Continuing to raise awareness for fire safety and prevention
- We have shaped our mission statement to include a scholarship for a trade school student. More to come on that.
- We are continuing our efforts to inform the community and with local fire stations and ensure families are protected and know how to stay safe.